December 10-13, 2020, Atlanta, GA, USA
The IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2020 (IEEE BigData 2020) provides a leading forum for disseminating the latest research in Big Data. IEEE Big Data brings together leading researchers and developers from academia, research and the industry from all over the world to facilitate innovation, knowledge transfer and technical progress in addressing the 5 V's (Velocity, Volume, Variety, Value and Veracity) of Big Data. The purpose of the conference is to identify deep technical and scientific nature of big data problems, and share the future direction on the development of next-generation solutions for data-driven decision making. The conference will attract high-quality theory and applied research findings in big data science and foundations, big data infrastructure, big data management, big data search & mining, privacy/security, and big data applications. The attendees will get the opportunity to learn about the recent research results, and be able to network with some of the leading luminaries, researchers and practitioners in this area.Here is a summary of the conferences in the previous years:
The IEEE Big Data conference series started in 2013 has established itself as the top tier research conference in Big Data.
- The IEEE Big Data 2019 (regular paper acceptance rate: 18.7%) was held in Los Angeles, CA, Dec 9-12, 2019 with close to 1200 registered participants from 54 countries.
- The IEEE Big Data 2018 (regular paper acceptance rate: 19.7%) was held in Seattle, WA, Dec 10-13, 2018 with close to 1100 registered participants from 47 countries.
- The IEEE Big Data 2017 regular paper acceptance rate: 17.8%) was held in Boston, MA, Dec 11-14, 2017 with close to 1000 registered participants from 50 countries.
- The IEEE Big Data 2016 (regular paper acceptance rate: 18.7%) was held in Washington DC, Dec 5-8, 2016 with close to 900 registered participants from 43 countries.
- The IEEE Big Data 2015 (regular paper acceptance rate: 16.8%) was held in Santa Clara, Oct 29-Nov 1, 2015 with more than 780 registered participants from 49 countries.
- TheIEEE Big Data 2014 (regular paper acceptance rate: 18.5.0%) was held in Washington DC, Oct 27-30, 2014 with more than 600 registered participants from 45 countries.
- The first conference IEEE Big Data 2013 (regular paper acceptance rate: 17.0%) was held in Santa Clara, CA from Oct 6-9, 2013 with more than 400 registered participants from 40 countries.