2021 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE Big Data 2021)
December 15-18, 2021, Orlando, FL, USA
Context and scopeThe Program Committee of the 2021 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2021) invites tutorial proposals with the aim of offering a high-quality tutorial program providing attendees the opportunity to learn from and to interact with internationally recognized experts in the area of Big Data.
IEEE Big Data 2021 tutorials are intended to cover a wide range of topics of interest to the Big Data community. We encourage proposals of two-hour tutorials with broad applicability and of interest to the attendees.
Proposals of the following areas (as well as others) are solicited:
You can refer to the IEEE Big Data 2021 for more topics. Prospective tutorial organizers are encouraged to contact the tutorial chairs for feedback.
Guidelines for Tutorial ProposalsProspective tutorial organizers are recommended to provide the following sections:
- Name(s) and contact information of tutorial representative(s)
- Tutorial Title and abstract in text format (250-word maximum)
- Duration (2 hours)
- A detailed description of the proposed tutorial (2 pages maximum) with the following sections:
- Goals and subtopics, specifically how they will benefit the attendees;
- Why the topics are relevant to the attendees;
- Targeted audience (researchers, students, developers, practitioners, etc.);
- Content level (% beginner, % intermediate, % advanced);
- Audience prerequisites;
- General description of tutorial content;
- If your presenters are from different institutions, how you will ensure cohesive tutorial content;
- Appropriateness for the IEEE Big Data 2021 audience
- Timeliness of the topic and interest to the audience
- Quality of the proposal
- CV and teaching/speaking experience of the presenters
Please submit your proposal through this page
Tutorial Proposals Submission Page