2020 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE Big Data 2020)
December 10-13, 2020, Atlanta , GA, USA
Context and scopeThe Program Committee of the 2020 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2020) invites tutorial proposals with the aim of offering a high-quality tutorial program providing attendees the opportunity to learn from and to interact with internationally recognized experts in the area of Big Data.
IEEE Big Data 2020 tutorials are intended to cover a wide range of topics of interest to the Big Data community. We encourage proposals of two-hour tutorials with broad applicability and of interest to the attendees.
Proposals for the following areas (as well as others) are solicited:
You can refer to the IEEE Big Data 2020 for more topics. Prospective tutorial organizers are encouraged to contact the tutorial chairs for feedback.
Guidelines for Tutorial ProposalsProspective tutorial organizers are recommended to provide the following sections:
- Name(s) and contact information of tutorial representative(s)
- Tutorial Title and abstract in text format (250-word maximum)
- Duration (2 hours)
- A detailed description of the proposed tutorial (2 pages maximum) with the following sections:
- Goals and subtopics, specifically how they will benefit the attendees;
- Why the topics are relevant to the attendees;
- Targeted audience (researchers, students, developers, practitioners, etc.)
- Content level (% beginner, % intermediate, % advanced)
- Audience prerequisites;
- General description of tutorial content;
- If your presenters are from different institutions, how you will ensure cohesive tutorial content;
- Appropriateness for the IEEE Big Data 2020 audience
- Timeliness of the topic and interest to the audience
- Quality of the tutorial proposal
- CV and teaching/speaking experience of the presenters
Please submit your proposal through this page
Tutorial Proposals Submission Page